From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Black, Michael (IS)
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:21 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] TestFixture 3.7.2 - Some WAL tests fail on QNX OS

I sent this before...have you tried this?

According to the QNX mmap page
http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs/6.3.0SP3/neutrino/lib_ref/m/mmap.html
<https://owa1.ngc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs/6.3.0SP3/neutrino/lib_ref/m/mmap.html>

MAP_NOINIT
When specified, the POSIX requirement that the memory be zeroed is relaxed. The
physical memory being used for this allocation must have been previously freed
with UNMAP_INIT_OPTIONAL for this flag to have any effect.

        This flag was added in the QNX Neutrino Core OS 6.3.2.

Interesting that this claims it's a POSIX requirement but I don't think most
any others do this.

Michael D. Black
Senior Scientist
Advanced Analytics Directorate