----- Original Message -----
From: lizhe
To: d...@hwaci.com
Cc: us...@sqlite.org
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 2:41 PM
Subject: sqlite3 support

您好:
我们使用的SQLITE3
数据库版本为3.6.23.1版本,在红帽编译器下运行,运行的硬件系统为LINUX(2.6版本),现在出现了一个问题,长时间运行后会出现查询数据库返回"The
database disk image is malformed",
请问这是什么原因造成的.如何解决,使用最新版本3.7.2是否会避免出现这个问题?

Dear Sir:

    I am writing to enquire about a bug we found. Now the SQLITE3 database we
use is version 3.6.23.1, which running in the red hat compiler and the hardware
system is Linux(version 2.6).We have a problem that for select
database(SQL),return "The database disk image is malformed" ,How to solve my
trouble? Is use version 3.7.2 ? Do you have any idea about this? I would like
get support for SQLite ?
 Wish you happiness !

Yours sincerely,

  Lizhe