> We're planning to upgrade SQLite to the latest version (atleast to v3.5.0)

The latest version is 3.7.3.

> Can somebody point me to the RPM download link location of the same?

SQLite doesn't have RPM. You can download SQLite's sources or prebuild
library from here: http://www.sqlite.org/download.html. Some googling
suggests that you won't be able to replace SQLite came with the system
by just compiling newer version, so probably this link would help you:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=ASC&topic_id=23339&forum=38#forumpost91373.

Pavel