Hello,

i want to use the pragma command to setup the page size. however they say :
"The page size may only be set if the database has not yet been created."

but how to do because as soon as i do sqlite3_open_v2 then the database
is created ?
and to execute the pragma i need connection to the database ?

also regarding page size, the default page size on our hardrive is 64kb
(the maximum),
but i thing it's too much for the sqlite as we will use it only to store
on one table juste singleton index(int)=value(int) pair (but a very lot
of rows,
arround 50 millions). memory consumption must be minimal also !
what a good page size you thing i need to use ?

thanks by advance
stéphane