From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Bob Keeland
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:02 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Just compiled SQLite in Visual Studio

OK then I have a newbee question that is actually out of the scope of
SQLite. If the only difference between C and C++ is the file extension, then
what is the difference between C and C++? I'm thinking of adding a language
other than the Visual Basic that I kind of know and would like to know the
difference. I've been thinking about Java, but am not sure yet.
Bob Keeland