Hello I have a basic question and would be glad if someone can answer it. I
understand that if we have "BEGIN TRANSACTION" and "END TRANSACTION" then
the transaction(s) within that block would be committed, number of
transactions could be 10,100,1000 or 10000..... . Otherwise, SQLITE by
default commits for every single insert,update,delete.
I have a prepare statement(using limit clause so will get only 10 rows back)
followed by step(during which I use an update clause) so how would the
transaction concept behave in this case? If I wrap the loop I use for
stepping with a begin transaction(followed by an end transaction  when the
loop ends) would it be sufficient?