Hi,
Recently prepared triggers for semi-automatic working with fts3 when every
change triggers the corresponding actions (insert/delete/update). It appears
that I can use my also a user function (instead of a tokenizer) preparing
the content of insert/update queries and this function can do everything
that usually custom tokenizer does. So my queries look like INSERT INTO
MyFts3 (title) VALUES (MyTokenizerFunc(newtitle)). One positive side is that
when used in non-compatible admin/console, this approach will not allow to
modify the contents of the articles (firing error of non-existent function).
Just  wondering, apart from some performance degradation working with
temporary buffer, are there other disadvantages of using such approach?

Thanks,

Max Vlasov