On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>   What happened to the souce tarball of the amalgamation? I'm wondering if
> the change to the autoconf version will break the Slackbuild script I use.
>
>   Was there something wrong with the tarballs of previous versions?

I changed to a more consistent naming scheme for all of the build products:

     sqlite-PRODUCT-OS-ARCH-VERSION.zip

with the OS and ARCH being omitted for source-code products.  In your
case, you probably are looking for

    http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-amalgamation-3070400.zip

which is the very first build product at the top of the page at

    http://www.sqlite.org/download.html

Or maybe you want

    http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-autoconf-3070400.tar.gz

which is the second build product from the top.  The -amalgamation-
product is just the sqlite3.c source file and a few others.  The
-autoconf- product contains sqlite3.c together with a configure
script, ready to build on your unix-like machine.

> Rich

D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org