Hello GHCS,

Most common problem my users have is Virus scanners stepping on my
writes. Might suggest they tell their Virus scanners to ignore your
data folder.

People do run out of disk space fairly frequently. I wouldn't discount
it out of hand.

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:t...@djii.com