On 3 Mar 2011, at 09:23, J Trahair wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> VB.Net 2005, I am trying to add sqlite3.dll to the Project References. When I
> try to Add the dll  I get an error message:
>
> 'A reference to {path to sqlite3.dll} could not be added. Please make sure
> that the file is accessible, and that it is a valid assembly or COM
> component.'

SQLite is a C library, it isn't a COM component or a .NET assembly. So this
message is what you should expect. If you want a COM component SQLite wrapper I
am sure that google will help you to find one.

Best Regards,

Phil Willoughby
--
Managing Director, StrawberryCat Limited

StrawberryCat Limited is registered in England and Wales with Company No.
7234809.

The registered office address of StrawberryCat Limited is:

107 Morgan Le Fay Drive
Eastleigh
SO53 4JH