Hello,

Unbelievably active user group!

I have been unable to import a CSV text file from MS Access to sqlite:
1. Created a small table (3 fields and 1 record) in Access and exported it to a
CSV text file named "myCSVfile.txt"

2. Transferred from PC to Mac. Opened file "myCSVfile.txt" ...looks OK eg: [1,
"Jack", "Sammamish"]

3. Created a new DB ("myDB") and table ("myTable") in SQLite Database Browser
eg: [ID:primaryKey Name:text City:text]

4. Opened the DB in terminal with > sqlite myPath/myDB

5. Entered command > .import myPath/myCSVfile myTable

Always get back message: "line 1: expected 3 columns of data but found 1"

Help! I've read many archived posts...so I know this should work.