I have a process which analyzes an image then writes results to database.
(sqlite 3.7.4)
When I run multiple of these in parallel, each on its own image but all on the
same database, and all on same machine (Windows 7) I get an error from
sqlite3_step() when attempting to execute "BEGIN IMMEDIATE".  I get
proportionaly more errors when I run more processes in parallel.  A high
percentage of the error occurs just after successful open when trying to check
for some existing values to confirm this is correct file.

The error looks like it is always from sqlite3_step() on the "BEGIN IMMEDIATE"
I am getting a return from sqlite3_step() of 3338.
sqlite3_errmsg16() is returning "disk I/O error"
sqlite3_prepare16_v2 returned success.

And now that I am digging into this I am not sure I have this correct.
Am I supposed to get my error code from sqlite3_step() because I have now also
noticed sqlite3_extended_errcode()?
Is 3338 an extended error code?Do I need to use sqlite3_open_v2 to get the
extended error code?

 Jeff Archer
Nanotronics Imaging
jsarc...@nanotronicsimaging.com