Actually, with this criteria, you can -- in a roundabout way.

select the timestamps by a large period, perhaps daily or monthly.
aggregate on that rough timestamp, and also select the count.
Anywhere the count is lower than expected, you are missing data.

You can then repeat over relevant ranges with finer aggregation to
identify exactly what is missing.

A completely missing block might not be noticed, but unless the stop
and start exactly matched the missing data, you would see the border
anomalies.

A having clause would be useful for selecting just the anomalous
aggregations (provided they are uniform).

--David Garfield