Hi Enrico,

Well I have been looking at using a nice light weight C logger.....and
played around with LOG4C, Panthious have and also checked out using
syslog-ng, matlog and standard syslog....but in the end decided that for
this specific application an SQLite logger would work well.....

I am already using SQLIte as a queue so the administrators are already
comfortable using the SQLite command line ;-)

Lynton