From: "Afriza N. Arief" <afriza...@gmail.com>
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Visual Studio EE 2010

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Don Ireland <sql...@donireland.com> wrote:

> I downloaded and installed sqlite-dotnet-x86-3070600.zip.
>
> But when I attempt to add it as preference in VSEE2010, I find several dll
> files.  But none of them results in me being able to include a SQLite.h
> file.

What kind of environment you are developing for? Are you doing .NET
development (as in C#, C++/CLI, etc) or native development in C/C++ ?

For C/C++, get the downloads from http://sqlite.org/download.html and for
.NET, get the downloads from
http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki

It might be easier for .NET development to use the pre-compiled binaries.

Regards,

Afriza N. Arief