On May 13, 2011 8:17 PM, "BareFeetWare" <list....@barefeetware.com> wrote:
> There is no function built into SQLite to convert a text string into a set
(eg convert "1,8,15" into (1, 8, 15)), but such a function is not needed in
this case. You need a better design of your database. SQLite is relational
and you need to make your schema relational.

I've a table function hack (using virtual takes) that provides two table
functions: string splitting (think of the opposite of group_concat()) and
counting (including cycling).  I am currently focusing on other work, but
maybe I should post what I have for table functions somewhere?

Nico