On 5/17/2011 10:58 AM, StyveA wrote:
> I've got an other question about prepare :
>
> Is it possible to make a BEGIN transaction, then prepare many statements
> (insert, update, delete) and then COMMIT all at once in the right order?
> Or should I each time make a BEGIN, prepare, COMMIT?

Prepare doesn't participate in a transaction. You can prepare as many
statements as you want, at any time after opening database connection.

Perhaps you meant you want to execute several statements, by calling
sqlite3_step. Yes, you can execute multiple statements within a single
transaction - that's the whole point of having transactions in the first
place.
--
Igor Tandetnik