Am 23.05.2011 17:02, schrieb Drew Hohmann:
> Hello,
> What steps do I need to take to get SQLite to appear in the list of Data
> Providers in Visual Studio 2010?  I've installed the latest
> System.Data.SQLite (1007200), and when I select a Data Source the only
> options for a data provider are
> .NET Framework Data Provider for Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5
> .NET Framework Data Provider for ODBC
> .NET Framework Data Provider for OLE DB
> .NET Framework Data Provider for Oracle
> .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server
>
> To reproduce:
> Create A WPF project.
> Add a Data Source to the application (menu, Data, Add New Data Source),
> I select the Database option, click next and select Dataset, click next
> and click on New Connection...
>
> Thanks,
> Drew
Hi Drew,

I had similar problems in getting System.Data.Sqlite into my project.

First, do an Add Reference to your project and locate
System.Data.Sqlite.dll in your file system. Load it. It's in \program
files (x86)\Sqlite.NET\bin (Windows 7 at least, for me here).

Did you tick VS2008 and VS2010 both during  the install. I also had
problems and I'm nit sure whether
the installer works when both are ticked. Just guessing wildly.

--
Christoph