> If I try to query database existence using Linq's "DatabaseExists" I get
> a NotImplemented exception in the sqlite ChangeDatabase function - which
> doesn't make sense to me.

SQLite doesn't have a notion of server containing several databases.
That's why it makes perfect sense that SQLite doesn't implement
DatabaseExists or ChangeDatabase methods. If you want to check
database existence just check if file exists in the file system. If
you want to use new database just open new connection to it. Also if
you want to create a new database just open connection to it, it will
be created automatically.

Sorry I can't say what syntax for all those things it is in Linq.

Pavel