Roger Binns, Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying
that we should drop the
sqlite3_wal_checkpoint_v2(Database,"main",SQLITE_CHECKPOINT_FULL,
// &number1,&number2);
after the commit transaction
ReturnValue=sqlite3_prepare(Database,"COMMIT",-1,&Statement,0);

status = sqlite3_step(Statement);
sqlite3_finalize(Statement);
    We will try testing our deduper prototype using a sqlite WAL database
without the wal checkpoint after commit. Would you expect us to get faster
sqlite WAL reads  without the wal checkpoint after commit? Is it possible there
is another method for obtaining get faster sqlite WAL reads ?  Thank you for
your help.