> Thus, could you please let me know what framework has been used to
> compile the "Precompiled Binaries For Windows" on the download page?
> Should I re-compile SQLite with the same framework than the one used for
> my application?

Sorry, I can't answer these questions. I'm not on SQLite development
team and don't know what framework it was compiled for. And I'm no
expert in .NET development, so I can't give any advice on how you
should re-compile the SQLite to be usable on .NET 4.0. But quick
googling revealed this page
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb397456.aspx. Maybe digging
into it may help you or somebody more experienced with .NET on this
list will give you some advice.

Pavel