Thanks for your kind words, Simon.  As for myself, I really do strive for
civility, though I don't always get there.  I'll keep working at it if you
promise to be patient with me.

As for "top-posting," In the corporate culture I come from, it is considered
the only way to do things (or at least one faction who has the ear of the ops
boss, believes this).  I actually got counseled for cutting out a goodly chunk
of what I thought was unnecessary old message.  It was a gentle admonishment,
nevertheless, I got the message.

In fact, I shudder as I read your message and find out I am *expected* to cut
out the stuff that is no longer needed (grin).

Gulp.  Another sleepless three months for us InDesign Plugin programmers as we
figure out how to cope...

Take care.

R,
John