Hi,

I wanted to get an understanding of SQLite Encryption Extension. I am currently
using sqlite-3.7.2, and if I want to use SEE, would it be equally compatible.
Well, the http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/see.html page does not give much
information, i.e. do still build sqlite from public and inject encryption or it
is a parallel code base.

Well, all I want to actually do is store passwords in a column and hence it
should be encrypted. Of course, alternatively I can do encryption for that
value in my application. But I guess it is a nice option to keep the entire db
encrypted so that users cannot explore and accidently mess with it using sqlite
CLI.

Regards,

Prakash