On 14 Sep 2011, at 6:53pm, Ashokkumar Gupta wrote:

> Does sqlite has encryption feature or not. If yes, how to do it and if No,
> then is there any work around by which we can have that feature ??

The free version of SQLite has no encryption feature.  There's a version with
encryption which works exactly the same way, but you have to pay a one-time
license fee for it.  You can find details at

<http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/see.html>

You can do all your programming and testing with the free version, then change
to the encryption version at the last moment without having to chance any of
your programming (apart from putting in the password somewhere !).

Simon.