On 09/20/2011 03:43 PM, Berthier, Emmanuel wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Sqlite 3.6.22 Froyo Branch on Android 2.3.4 distribution on a handset
with eMMC storage memory.
In case of power-cut (battery removal or kernel panic), we encounter some rare
but critical errors during database rollback sequence: journal file is
corrupted:
# sqlite3 contacts2.db
sqlite>  PRAGMA integrity_check;
PRAGMA integrity_check;
Error: disk I/O error

After analyzing the journal header, it appears that:
- the header contains the right signature
- the page number is greater than what the file can contain. (ex: page nb=4 so
journal size should be = 512+4x1024=4608 B but is currently 3608 B).

Can you post the hex of the first 28 bytes of the journal
file?

If you move the journal file out of the way, does the
integrity-check succeed?

Dan.