On 09/22/2011 01:30 AM, ecky wrote:

Howdy

I have a SQLITE database I created using the firefox plugin (SQLITE
manager).   I'm using that database in my IPAD app and I can read and write
to it.

However... I'm trying to debug some issue with my app so I copy the database
file off my IPAD back to my MAC and try to read the database in the firefox
plugin.   I get no errors but the database has no tables in it :-(

This often means that, for whatever reason, the user is not
opening the database file that they think they are opening.

Maybe compatibility issue between SQLITE IOS and Firefox maybe?
Thanks in advance