On Oct 2, 2011, at 10:12 PM, Sam Carleton wrote:

> Ok, how do I list what a trigger is so that I can add it back once I want to
> "reactive" it?

You are looking to temporarily deactivate a TRIGGER, but there is no such
mechanism. You could simply copy the code for the TRIGGER, then DROP it, and
then add it back again when you need it. Generally the idea behind a TRIGGER is
that it fires on the set event without any intervention. Giving the ability to
deactivate it would make it discretional, so there isn't any SUSPEND TRIGGER
command.