Hello

SS> > I have a very large (600 mb) SQLite database file
SS> > I'm trying to convert it to MySql (.sql) file format on a windows
platform.
SS> > Does anyone know of a free conversion utility?

SS> Use any MySQL utility to dump the database as SQL commands into a text
SS> file.  On a Mac I use 'Sequel Pro' but I don't know what platform
SS> you're using.

SS> Use a text editor to remove any LOCK and UNLOCK commands from the text
SS> file and make any other changes you want.  Put a BEGIN before all the
SS> INSERT commands and a COMMIT after all the INSERT commands.

SS> Use the sqlite3 shell tool to '.read' the text file making your SQLite
SS> database.

SS> http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
SS> http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite.html

SS> I recommend a file extension of '.sqlite' for your SQLite database
SS> file if you haven't already picked one.

Hard though it is to believe, the OP wants to go in the other direction.

But doing a .dump of the SQLite database will give you the SQL commands
needed to recreate the database. Use .output FILE to send output to FILE,
and then .dump. You can then edit FILE using a text editor. The schema may
need changing, depending on your column types and things like triggers,
indexes and foreign keys.

You should then be able to get MySQL to read in FILE.

Swithun.