I experience the same situation on the following query:

select
offsets(pasta_text),
snippet(pasta_text),
DataPasta
from pasta_text
WHERE pasta_text match 'andamento*'
group by DataPasta
order by DataPasta

Which desired output would be all matches grouped by date (the full query is
joined from a child table that can return multiple results per parent, but
only one parent is desired in the output, along with an arbitrary child
snippet)

Regards
Rafael