Comment from the source:

  ** TODO: Strangely, it is not possible to associate a column specifier
  ** with a quoted phrase, only with a single token. Not sure if this was
  ** an implementation artifact or an intentional decision when fts3 was
  ** first implemented. Whichever it was, this module duplicates the
  ** limitation.

So, seems its really not possible
Rafael