I'd agree with the SQLite Expert option (Windows)...it ships, or at least
used to ship with sample data that presents a scenario like you're
describing (ie, jpeg and text as BLOB), plus it allows visual assists, such
as BLOB masking over a certain size of data in a column.  Otherwise, you'd
need to roll your own using the command-line tool...and something like awk
or perl.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Jean-Christophe Deschamps <j...@antichoc.net
> wrote:

> At 10:02 16/11/2011, you wrote:
>
>  Basically my problem is exporting the database so the time stamps appear
>> in
>> hex the data blobs appear in either text (ascii) or as a jpeg image
>> depending on the data in type field.
>>
>> I have tried numerous sqlite browsers without success.
>>

> Looks like a job for SQLite Expert.

Regards.

Brian P Curley
  home: 845 778-5937