A base of code that implements about every embedded function for sqlite3,
source code on my blog.  It is a triple machine, looks at the world as
ripples for ontology. I tries to follow SQLITE standards. The control
program pops triple off of the configure table and executes them,
installing more complex sql sequences and binding them to triple operators.
 Comes complete with a triple command line. It supports multi-line embedded
SQL procedures. One can control non-triple tables using is as a general SQL
batch processor.  The main engine is only 250 lines of code, and  It is
using windows DLL at the moment. Its patent free and it has a pointer
function implemented  so SQL can traverse nested ontologies by having the
machine compute the next rowid.

http://bettereconomics.blogspot.com/p/g-engine-page.html