Hi,
Noticed a strange regression after 3.7.7 (in 3.7.8 and inherited in 3.7.9)

I have a Russian morphology database and different queries working with it.
I narrowed it to the following case and populated with a couple of English
words (just to make sense)

The following database

CREATE TABLE [Beginnings] ([Id] INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,[Title]
TEXT, [EndingId] INTEGER);
CREATE TABLE [Endings] (Id INT,Title TEXT,EndingId INT);
INSERT INTO Beginnings (Id, Title, EndingId) VALUES (1, 'FACTOR', 18);
INSERT INTO Beginnings (Id, Title, EndingId) VALUES (2, 'SWIMM', 18);
INSERT INTO Endings (Id, Title, EndingId) VALUES (1, 'ING', 18);

There's a query that searches for primary form of a united list of some
words (here FACTORING and SWIMMING):

SELECT
  SrcWord, Beginnings.Title
FROM
  (SELECT 'FACTORING' AS SrcWord UNION
   SELECT 'SWIMMING' AS SrcWord )
LEFT JOIN
  Beginnings
WHERE
  Beginnings.Id=
   (SELECT BeginningId FROM
   (SELECT
     SrcWord, B.Id as BeginningId, B.Title || E.Title As Connected
   FROM
     Beginnings B
   LEFT JOIN
     Endings E
   ON
     B.EndingId=E.EndingId
   WHERE
     Connected=SrcWord
   LIMIT
     1))

Sqlite versions before 3.7.7 (inclusive) returns results (2 rows). 3.7.8
and above shows empty result set

Thanks,

Max Vlasov