From: "Black, Michael (IS)" <michael.bla...@ngc.com>
To: u okafor <uo07...@yahoo.com>; General Discussion of SQLite Database
<sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 8:17 AM
Subject: RE:[sqlite] Fw: A question on sqlite processing

This was just answered in another chain.  Visual Studio has a 64k limit on
source code files for the debugger (thanks Microsoft...a 16-bit
limit?...really!).

If you need to step into it use WinDbg
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/gg463009

Nobody has done a split on the source file yet to make it < 64k.

Michael D. Black
Senior Scientist
Advanced Analytics Directorate
Advanced GEOINT Solutions Operating Unit
Northrop Grumman Information Systems