On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> In that case, the problem is not caused by a corrupt database file.  It
> now seems more likely that you have discovered an obscure bug, or are using
> a version of SQLite not compiled for your platform, or have some other
> compatibility problem.  I will have to let one of the experts figure it out.

(without claiming to be one of those experts...)

It's possible that the segfault is related to the symlinking of
libtcl8.4.12 from last night's thread. Ideally the test should be performed
on a build where that kludge was _not_ used. If the build linked to one
copy of libtcl but is trying to use a different one at runtime, a segfault
would almost certainly result.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/