On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:05 AM, John Elrick <john.elr...@fenestra.com>wrote:

> I can try that approach with BCC.   I was concerned that the IDE would be
> getting inaccurate information from the .OBJ.  Crossing into a pre-complied
> library can be tricky.

As I recall,I could not make debug information compiled by bcc visible in
Delphi IDE, but everything will be ok if you make your code compatible with
fpc/lazarus. Besides the fact that you will be able to walk inside sqlite c
code and inspect the data (gdb is used), you will probably make your
software cross-platform. Besides, there is a library for lazarus/fpc
(developed by Ludo Brands and me) for inspecting stack calling paths with
whose memory blocks are allocated (similar to Valgrind tool). By the way,
Ludo did a great job with stack unwinding since I remember false positives
like ones mentioned here when calling chains were very strange and he had
to implement a sophisticated stack analysis for many real world examples

Max