On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 06:21:48PM +0100, noel.frankinet wrote:
> Le 17/01/2012 18:15, Chris Green a écrit :
>
> Hello Chris,
>
> You should look at Dojo javascript library, I think they have the
> widget you are looking for. Of course you still need the back-end
> plumbing (PHP I suppose).

That seems rather a long way (in terms of the amount of programming that
would be involved) from where I want to be.  Dojo appears to be an
excellent general purpose Javascript framework but doesn't really
address my requirement directly.

Note that while I *could* use a web application that isn't a
requirement, a native Linux application running on my desktop is all I
actually need.