On 21.01.2012 16:00, John Elrick wrote:
manifestation.  As frustrating as it has been to narrow down the cause, I

Frustrating ... ?

John Elrick, 2012-01-13:
"""
I created a logging system which took a specific set of data and converted
all of the automatically run queries to an SQL script which I could use in
a test application.  When testing this particular script using a test
program which uses our Delphi wrappers the following times are observed:

Test Application Run Batch Script

3.6.17: 14 seconds
3.7.9: 10 seconds

This clearly demonstrates that the newer version of Sqlite is, all things
being equal, superior in performance to the older.  However, tests inside
our Delphi application demonstrate that reaching the exact same point of
the database result in the following times:

Live Application

3.6.17: 16 seconds
3.7.9: 58 seconds
"""