From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Bruce Steele [xln...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:46 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: EXT :[sqlite] Linking a "C" program with SQlite3.DLL

I suspect this is a very basic question that is answered somewhere but I have
done lots of searches and have been able to find a good answer.

I am trying to compile a C program using Sqlite3 APIs.
the program contains an include sqlite3.h line.
I am using mingw (GCC) compiler on a Win7 PC.

What I am looking for is the correct Command line including all the correct
switches and in the correct order.

I have looked at Mingw’s web site, I have looked at the SQLite.org web site, I
have even done several web searches.

I either get the WinMain16 linker error or file not found error with all the
compile commands I have tried.

I am a new programmer and am at a complete dead end and would appreciate any
help I can get.
I could use either a location with a good explanation or the actual command.

Thanks in advance for any help, Bruce