Hello,

I am new to Java and Android. I am trying to build an android application
which could access my own sqlite.db file.

For using my own sqlite database in an android app, I followed the code
given in
here<http://www.reigndesign.com/blog/using-your-own-sqlite-database-in-android-applications/>.
I checked through adb (command prompt) that
*databases* folder for my package does not exist. how does
/data/data/yourpackage/*databases*/ get created? Inside my package
(org.example.database), only two things exist-cache and lib. I just copied
the code from the reigndesign site and copied my own db file to the assets
folder. I created my db file using sqlite. What am i missing?

Thanks.
Lavanya