Simple is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish Nico. It's a pet project
to increase my knowledge, yet the high cost of most database options on
PaaS providers like Heroku leads me to believe that the users would
welcome a [very] low cost simple DBaaS implementation. SQLite also hasn't
been in the DBaaS space as far as I can tell, I want a first :-)

Thanks for your thoughts Nico!

Ryan Macy