I can use CE if that's the problem. Can someone get sqlite3.exe shell to run
on windows CE?

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Random Coder
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 2:51 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Compiling SQLite3 to run on Windows Mobile 6.5

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Tim Leland <tlel...@wleeflowers.com> wrote:
> Ok now I understand. I need the shell for windows mobile. The reason why
im
> doing this is the application running on windows mobile is really just an
> html5 browser storing data in a sqlite database. I need to convert the
> sqlite database to a .csv file and send that file to a ftp server. Any
ideas
> on getting the shell to work on windows mobile?

Since Windows Mobile doesn't include the console aspects of CE, not
only will you need to get the SQLite shell to compile, you'll have to
create some sort of GUI shell around it to use it interactively.

Unless someone knows of a Windows Mobile SQLite explorer application
that's already out there, you're going to need to start coding.