Joe Mistachkin wrote:
> It may or may not work right now (I suspect it would); I have not checked.
>
> However, it may NOT work in the future.  The bottom line is that you really
> should follow the documentation and create the objects in the thread they
> are going to be used in.
Thank you Joe.

I want to say however, that this turns out to be a significant limitation for
me (for reasons I already described).

On the other hand the *only* difference between serialized access and single
thread access is the actual thread identity. So *unless*
SQLite/System.Data.SQLite code explicitly makes use of it, serialized access
should be safe. And I can't think of any reason why SQLite would use thread the
identity, now or in the future. Since if all objects are expected to be thread
bound there is no need for thread identity.

Am I missing something here?
Thanks,
 - Levi