Yes.  It's running on 64bit but I compiled it for 32 bit.  I've tried using
the 64bit version however, when I reference the 64bit dll's the compiler
generates warnings about the image even when I set it to debug 64bit,  and
when I try to run the 64bit version it crashes so I've opted to compile it
as 32bit where I reinstalled the 32bit version of Sqlite using setup.  The
development environment happens to be 64bit however, the application needs
to run on both CPU architectures.

I'm able to drag and drop an SQLiteConnection from the toolbox within VS
designer 2005.  In 2008 all works well and when I design using 2008 and
manually copy the 2008 generated files back to the 2005 project the code
works fine, therefore the images seem fine.

I have see some instances previously where a package load failure messages
popped up when starting VS however, I believe this happened when I was
compiling under Any CPU or 64Bit.

Patrick