Hi again and sorry when  this Posting notreally required.

Few days ago i posted following problem, a testcase was required and I attached
a testcase in my answer. Now i'm not sure if the testcase reciving the
MaillingList, so i send the testcase again. Should be the testcase already
arrived the MaillingList, a Admin delete this message please.

Markus

markusge
Thu, 08 Mar 2012 05:39:31 -0800
Hi,
I have a problem with a Select which subtract two Sum-Values.
Normally the correct value of my Select should be 0 but when ich run my Select
Sqlite bring back as Result 9.09494

This is my Select:
select kto,sum(neg-pos)  from
(
select kto1 kto,sum(betrag) pos,sum(0) neg from buchungen where kto1 =3020
group by kto1
union
select kto2 kto,sum(0) pos, sum(betrag) neg from buchungen where kto2 =3020
group by kto2
)
group by kto;

If I Only Run the inner Select
select kto1 kto,sum(betrag) pos,sum(0) neg from buchungen
where kto1 =3020 group by kto1
union
select kto2 kto,sum(0) pos, sum(betrag) neg from buchungen
where kto2 =3020 group by kto2

Sqlite give me the correct values
3020|    0             |7154.79
3020|    7154.79       |0