Using sqlite3 python and I have a problem running a query.
My table has null values​​. Now if I do a 'select * from tablename' returns
to me as the result:
[(datetime.date (2012, 3, 22), buffer ptr <read-write 0x0000000003774B90,
0x0000000003774B58> at size 0, None, None, None, None, None, None)]
As you can see there are null values ​​that in python are None type.
If I want to run a query like "select * from tablename where field1 = Null"
returns no results and even if I run "select * from tablename where field1
= None" None because there is not in Sqlite. You should use an adapter or
something?

--
Fabio Spadaro

Try Sqlite Root a GUI Admin Tools for manage Sqlite Database:
www.sqliteroot.com