I'm running into an issue with foreign keys where no matter what value I
supply for a child key, I get a foreign key mismatch error.  Here are my
test tables.

CREATE TABLE "t1" ("RefColumn" TEXT ,"Data" TEXT )

CREATE TABLE "t2" ("FKeyColumn" TEXT  REFERENCES "t1"("RefColumn"),"Data"
TEXT )

PRAGMA foreign_keys is set to 1.

Put a couple of entries into t1:

SELECT * FROM t1

RefColumn   Data

----------  ----------

a                   aaa

b                   bbb

Now insert a row into t2

INSERT INTO t2 VALUES ('a','aaa');

I get a foreign Key mismatch error.  No matter what value I supply for
FKeyColumn, even NULL, I get the same error.

I disabled foreign keys, then the INSERT worked.  Enabled foreign keys
again, it fails again.

And even more concerning "DELETE FROM t2" also produces a foreign key
mismatch error.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Pete