On 30/4/2012 10:53 PM, Simon Slavin wrote:
On 30 Apr 2012, at 3:18pm, Arbol One<arbol...@programmer.net>  wrote:

I am learning SQL using SQLite, can anyone tell me of a good book to learn SQL
using SQLite?
Here's the cannonical list:

<http://www.sqlite.org/books.html>

The second one down, _Using SQLite_ is by a frequent contributor to this list,
and may suit you best.

I found "the definitive guide" very useful when I started. but it's not the book to "learn SQL using SQLite" - it's more a book to understand the background of databases, a bit of SQL and a good guide on using SQLite for a number of things. On the other hand, by name, "The SQL Guide to SQLite " sounds like what you want - but I haven't read it and can't recommend it one way or the other.

Best Regards,
Mohit.
30/4/2012 | 11:30 PM.

Best Regards,