De : sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
De la part de Joe Mistachkin
Envoyé : mercredi 2 mai 2012 16:28
À : 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Objet : Re: [sqlite] Missing SQL_CONSTRAINTS resource in
System.Data.SQLite.Linq since v1.0.79.0

TAUZIN Mathieu wrote:

> I've just noticed that a resource is missing in
System.Data.SQLite.Linq.dll
> since version 1.0.79.0.

I'm not able to reproduce this problem.  When viewed with ILDASM, the resource
named "System.Data.SQLite.Linq.Properties.Resources.resources" is present.
Also, the test cases for these resources passes with version 1.0.79.0 (as well
as 1.0.80.0 and trunk).

I've added an additional test case for the
ISQLiteSchemaExtensions.BuildTempSchema
method and that passes too:

        https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/ci/0a25b20f9c?sbs=0

Any additional information you could provide on this would be useful?  For
example, which build of System.Data.SQLite are you using?  Is the assembly in
the GAC?

--
Joe Mistachkin