On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM, YAN HONG YE <yanhong...@mpsa.com> wrote:

> >when I use :
> >
> >.output akk.txt
> >select * from dhq where qph>0;
> >.output stdout
> >
> > command to write a txt file,I found no "\n\r" in the each line,
>
> when I use ultraedit to open the txt file, I found end of each line is
> 0x0D, How to write "0x0D 0x0A" each line?
> may be should change the sqlite3.c or shell.c?

Hello,

I believe you may want:
     select *, x'0d'  from dhq where qph > 0;     though this will add a
field separator, depending on the mode you're using.

You may instead need something like (assume columns are named c1 and c2):
     select c1 || '|'  ||  c2 ||  x'0d'   from dhq where qph > 0;  /*A bit
confusing, but the '|' is the actual separator, and the x'0d' provides the
RETURN and sqlite provides the LINEFEED */

Donald